Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Two Christmas Cards

The other day I managed to salvage some time and created these two Christmas cards. Both have graphics from Cuddly Buddly. The background and paper were from DCWV's large Christmas Stack.



This is a graphic from Dover Art that I like. Thought I'd use it between the cards.
You are welcome to use it, but remember it isn't one of my graphics.



Here is my first one. The graphic is titled "Emma Walking". I used Copics on the little girl. Spellbinders for the oval frames, and paper flowers with a bling as accents. The word art was cut from a grouping of paper holiday sayings.



I've entered this card in the Crafty Creations Challenge.




Cuddly Buddly's graphic for the next one is titled "Especially For You". Again I used Copic markers for colors and Spellbinders for the frames. The snowflakes came from Martha Stewart's Arctic punch, topped with a little bling. The word art came from an old stamp I've had for a couple of years. There's no name on it so I can't tell you who made it.




I entered this card in the Simply Create Too Contest




This is my first time entering any type of contests or challenges with my cards. Wish me luck.

Until next time....Happy Crafting
Lady E.

4 comments:

  1. Both your cards are beautiful your non-traditional colors are great too. Glad you could join us at Simply Create Too for our very first challenge, "All About Christmas". Hope to see your entries in all our upcoming challenges.

    DianeMoneyGoolsby
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sara these are both A DOR A BLE!!! I love the colors with the girl card and the frame behind, just a perfect touch! and the bear is delightful the sentiment fits him to a "T".
    Love n Light,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW - FABULOUS cards. You're really getting into this now aren't you ???!! Super creations.
    You asked about my chains on the steampunk piece - they are from itKuPiLLi.
    I am making a piece today featuring your gingerbread people... I'll show you later :-) xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've made a creation with some of your latest images :-D
    Here: http://suzy-ikesworld.blogspot.com/2011/12/12-days-of-christmas-with-smeared_11.html

    Hope you are having a happy Sunday xxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)