Sunday, December 11, 2011

A Card from Ike

One of my favorite online friends, Ike's World, took three of my graphics and made an awesome card with them. She designed it especially for Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas with Smeared & Smudged.




If you'd like to download these graphics, scroll to the last week in November. They'll be waiting for you there. Don't forget...if you make a card with any of my graphics...let me know. I'd love to share your work on my blog.

Another note: Both Ike and Smeared & Smudged sites have interesting things to look at. Go check them out. There's a link up above for both.

Until next time...Happy Crafting
Lady E

4 comments:

  1. Hee Hee - doesn't it look great when other people create with your stuff ?!! I'm glad you were pleased with it. :-D
    In answer to your question 'Chrimbo' is a short word I use for Christmas !! hahahaha That's just a me-ism.
    I will also send you the Troll in PNG but I lost your email address. Can you email me and then I can pick it up again ? xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to IKE! Excellent idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)