Monday, December 12, 2011

Oh wow...another challenge

Thanks to another online friend, Borqna, I learned there was a challenge I missed. What fun...I went into my card collection and opted to enter this cute card.



The background paper is from, I think, DCWV Christmas Stack. (I should start writing everything I use down) The scalloped circles are Spellbinders, the sentiment is from a DeNami Designs wood stamp.The cute graphic is "Little Winter Bird", of course, from Sliek Je Digi Stamps. Don't you just love her work?

I colored Little Bird with Copics and added some Stickles for emphasis. The ribbon I picked up somewhere (during my foraging in stores...looking for goodies)

This guy is going to "Cute Card Thursday" Challenge. Wish me luck.

Until next time...Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card! I'm glad you joined the challenge.
    Do not miss this:

    http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/12/y-is-for-yipeee-christmas-is-almost.html
    and this:
    http://deliciousdoodleschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/challenge-7-hairy-legs.html

    See you soon!
    See you there! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My opinion - if a card is nice - it must be shown in more places!
    http://simonsaysstampschallenge.blogspot.com/2011/11/simon-says-anything-goes.html
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card - that is such a sweet little birdie. LUV it :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)