Sunday, December 11, 2011

Frosty "Snow" Challenge

I stumbled across a challenge. It's titled "There's No Business like SNOW Business", hosted by DT and Shelly's Images.

I made this card quite a while ago. Since I'm trying to enter challenges, I decided to give it another try. Generally I'm lurker only.

The graphic used is a Magnolia stamp, colored with Copics and Stickles. The background paper I can't remember. For the sentiment I used a "Scrappy Cat" clear stamp. The little penguin I've had for a while...I added him for a change of pace. Grin.



Anyway...I'm trying.
Happy Crafting.

3 comments:

  1. He's a cute little chap isn't he and I love the sparkly finish. Lovely little card. :-) xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love it! Congratulations! I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute, cute, cute!!
    Thanks so much for joining our "No Business Like SNOW Business" challenge at Shelly's Images! Please come back and join us again real soon!!

    Darlene
    Shelly's Images DT
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)