Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Santa Stop Here

Santa greetings everyone. Borqna is on a roll these days, informing me of contests to enter.

Thanks, Borqna. What fun.

Here is my next card I am going to enter. Yippeee!

I opted to send it to Pollycraft Monday Challenge. I've noticed there are tons of other cards entered. Some crafters have entered more than once. Me? I'm sticking to one per contest (reason? It's all I have time for-grin).



If you haven't noticed by now, a lot of my cards are using unusual Christmas colors. Don't ask me why, but the urge to do so has been fairly strong this year.

My snowman is another CuddlyBuddly digi stamp. The back ground paper is from DCWV Christmas & Winter 180 Stack. Copics were used for the coloring, except for his hat. I did a little digi-ing on it to make it look darker. The snowflakes were from punches: Martha Stewart's Alpine Snowflake and Marvy Uchida's small Snowflake. The bling I think I got from a local craft store.

Until next time...Happy Crafting.
Lady E

6 comments:

  1. He's really GREAT. I love your snowflakes - amazing. I think it's good to have some non-traditional Christmas colours. Well done You xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and if you are looking for Challenges go to:

    http://felineplayful.blogspot.com/search/label/CHALLENGES

    They even put up Winners pages too so you can go in and check easily to see if you won anything :-D xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for a great card! I love it!
    I have a surprise for you -

    Yipeee - The Santa's Express come!

    http://borqna-venkova.blogspot.com/2011/12/meething-people-iii-meeth-lady-editor.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job! Thank you for joining us at CCT
    Hugs
    michele

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Lady E! I love how you have made the ribbon look like it is on a gift box!

    Thank you for joining us for the Christmas Fun challenge at Pollycraft!

    Arabella

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)