Sunday, October 2, 2011

Cool Crisp Air

Oh Happy Day...everyone.

As promised I created a new word art for you.  I designed it to go along with a card I made with a graphic I downloaded from Di's Digi Downloads.





The poem I wrote on a whim. Here is it's graphic design the way I used it in the card.

PNG File


JPG File
Below is the poem without any design. That way if you choose to used different colors, you will be able to print it out and work with it the way you'd like.

PNG File

JPG File



Have a productive and happy week.
Lady E.



3 comments:

  1. That's a FAB card - love the colours and the little bear image is delightful.
    Thank you for some more word art :-D
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Card. Thanks for the word art.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for another fabulous wordart! I need to mention that you have done an awesome job on all of your cards on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)