Monday, September 26, 2011

Happy Monday!


Today's free Word Art came about because I fell in love with Ike's World delightful "Pointing Witch". When I first saw her I was certain she wanted to say something to me.  I opened my mind and the first thing I heard was "Beware of the Witching Hour".  Ooooh, that did it for me. I had to make a card with her saying it to others.

Here's where you can get the graphic. It's on page 5.   Pointing Witch


So...a' draftin' I went. I came up with several options. I decided to offer both for your consideration. Enjoy!
 


JPG Plain




PNG Plain




JPG Blended





PNG Blended


I will be posting another of Ike's graphics tomorrow.
With a new Word Art freebie. Be sure to check back for it.



4 comments:

  1. WOWZA - this is totally Awesome - LOVE that word art and she look FAB in colour. Your colouring is really excellent and THANK YOU... I have snitched the word art and will be using some tomorrow on my Halloween creations.
    Hugz
    Ike xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love how you colored her hair! Thank You so much for the awesome Word Art! You are such a sweetie! Have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!! where have you been hiding.... your work is FAB!.... I am now a follower.

    Thanks for the great Word Art :)

    Fiona. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one with the spider webs!!! Thank you so much! I just found your site and it is definitely one of my favorites. Can't wait to see what you come up with in the future!

    ReplyDelete

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)