Saturday, August 30, 2014

Red Sunset

Though it's been ages since I've posted on my blog, I haven't been idle. I'm still writing best selling books, making cards like crazy, but I've also invested some time for learning how to art journal. I have found art journaling has improved my two other creative sides.

What fun...and exciting.

Here's one of my art backgrounds. Believe me, most of the time, I'm designing from another ether world. Sometimes, though, I fall in love a piece of work designed by others and attempt to design my own version.

For all you wonderful creative people out there you're my inspiration. Thank you.

So...starting today, I am sharing my first one. I call this RED SUNSET. Since I like these colors so much, I probably won't do more with this page until I'm ready to move on. BIG GRIN



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leaving a comment for me means a lot. Being new at blogging and hearing from visitors would be like getting a 5-star rating on one of my books. :0)